CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

For Joanna...

One of the greatest blessings I've ever been given in way of friends is Joanna. We lived together for almost three years before Michael and I got married, and I can't even begin to count the things I've learned from her, ways I've been blessed by her friendship and hours we've spent laughing.

She - through God's grace and provision - gave birth to two of the cutest little twin girls last year. And I was honored to do these for her girls' nursery.

The idea came from something I often think about my own twins: they are two parts of a whole, and at the same time fully unique by themselves. So I took the baby blanket that matched her bedding and used the tree on it for inspiration. Set of two 16 x 20 canvases: chocolate brown background, cream tree, pink and green accents. Its a little different than the stuff I've done before, but I must say that I love these, and am so pleased with the results. I hope you are too, Jo!

I love you and was honored to do these for you!

2 comments:

The Essners said...

Love them!

Joel & Joanna said...

I am so glad you wanted to do these for Kennedy & Natalie! You are more special to me than I can say, and I appreciate you using your creativity for us! We love the paintings, but even more, WE LOVE YOU. Thank you...